How to setup a POP account in Thunderbird.
1. Go to your preferences and click Add account. Choose Email account and click next.|
2. Fill in your name and Email address and click next.
3. Choose POP and type in mail.yourdomain.com
4. Enter in your full email address for your User name.
5. Choose an account name this can be whatever you want.
6. Click Finish
7. Go to your properties.
8. Under server settings Check Use Secure authentication and check to never use a secure connection.
9. Under Outgoing Server Settings Change your port to 26, Enable user name and password for authentication and choose no for secure connection. And you are done.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution