1. When you open outlook 2007 for the first time you are prompted with a setup wizard. (If not the first time you can go to tools then account settings and choose the email tab then click New...)
2. Select to manually configure settings.
3. Choose Internet E-Mail.
4. Type your name, e-mail address, and password. Click Next. You do not want to use Secure Authentication
Type in Incoming mail: Mail.YOURDOMAIN.com
Type in Outgoing mail: Mail.YOURDOMAIN.com
5. Outlook will automatically setup a pop 3 account for you. but you need to click manually configure server settings.
6. Click More settings....
7. Click the advanced tab, leave the incoming server at 110, and un-click the SSL box and changed the outgoing server to 26. Click Ok, now click Finish
Add to Favourites
Print this Article