How to setup an IMAP account in Outlook Express.
1. When you start outlook express for the first time you are automatically prompted with the Internet Connection Wizard. Type your name in the display name box.|
2. Type Your Email Address and Click continue
3. Select IMAP
Type in Incoming mail: Mail.YOURDOMAIN.com
Type in Outgoing mail: Mail.YOURDOMAIN.com
4. Type your your email address for the account name and your password
5. Click Finish
6. Go to Tools > Accounts
7. Select the mail tab and click properties
8. Go to the Servers Tab and check the box for “My server requires authentication” then click settings
9. Choose Log on using then type your Your e-mail address in the account name, and type your password. Then Check the box for Log on using secure password authentication. and click OK
10. Next Click on the Advanced tab and change the outgoing mail port to 26. Click Apply and you are done.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution