How to setup IMAP on apple iPhone.
1. Turn on iPhone.|
2. Go to your settings.
3. Choose "Mail, Contacts, Calenders"
4. Click "Add Account"
5. Choose "Other"
6. Type in your name, email address, password, and a description of the account.
7. Choose IMAP and type the following information.
Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
User: Full Email Address
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
User:Full Email Address
8. Continue through the "Secure Connection Failed" error message
9. Under your newly created email account go to the advanced settings menu.
10. Turn of SSL and you are done!
Add to Favourites
Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution